Friday, August 15, 2008

August 10 throught 16

This week it was kind of slim picking, but we still managed to get what we needed. The great deals on my list this week were:
Lipton Pasta Mixes (.75 @ Albertsons)
Popsicle brand popsicles (1.88 @ Albertsons)
Juicy Juice (1.88 @ Smith's, .88 after coupon)
Charmin Toilet Paper (.99 @ Smiths, .74 after coupon)
Totinos Pizza Rolls (1.00 @ Albertsons, .65 after coupon)
Farmland Sauasage (1.94 @ Wal-Mart, .94 after coupon)
Pert Plus with Botanicals (2.50 @ Harmons, FREE after coupon)

I priced matched all items at Walmart. My total savings this week was 46%!

2 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

So I'm dying to know how this works! We usually plan our meals for two weeks and use that to make our grocery list. I do use the coupons that are on the list, but we still end up paying around $180 every shopping trip.

Alyse said...

Hiedi-
I would love to show you how I do this. Give me a call 562-0757 and I would love to arrange a class.